You’d think that with my new 3 times per week blog schedule, I’d have plenty to talk about. You would be wrong. Very very wrong. I have a few things to mention but none are related, so I’ll do them list-ly.
1. If I could, I would invite Mr. Weasley over to my house to look around. I think he’d enjoy it. I think he’d have a fun time playing with Jansen’s baby monitor and our washing machine and Jansen’s big bucket of rubber duckies. He’d think we were the coolest muggles he’d ever met.
2. Recently Jansen has been really wanting help when he does things. Well, that’s not entirely true. Sometimes is it “MY TURN! I DO IT!” but other times (mainly when he needs to clean something up), he wants help. It’s so cute because he says, “We do it both together.”
3. I’m trying another Pinterest recipe for dinner tonight. It is some Million Dollar Spaghetti. Wish me luck. Stephen doesn’t like spaghetti so I never make it. But this looks really good and it is made almost like a casserole, so I’m hoping it’s pass his test. If not, I’ll cut his portion up into tiny bits so it no longer resembles spaghetti noodles.
4. How much do you think I would need to pay Jansen to stay in bed until 10:00 Saturday morning? I’d really love a good, long sleep-in.
5. I think I’m getting dangerously close to needing a new phone. I’m going to beg Stephen to back up my photos and update my software this weekend. I have no idea how that works. I haven’t updated my OS since I got my phone about 2 years ago. Apps are crashing, things are slow, and it says I am about out of space. So yeah, we’ll try that and see if that fixes things. If not, feel free to send cash and money orders to the Buy Chelsea a New iPhone fund.
6. If you need a good laugh, go here and watch this video.