1. This week has FLOWN by. Unbelievable, really. We’ve had things to do almost every evening this week, which really makes it fly by.
2. Last night we went to Family Night (aka: orientation) for Jansen. He starts Pre-K 2 next Tuesday. He’ll be goi
ng twice a week for half days and stay for extended care until I get home
from work. I think it’ll take me a while to get the hang of the new schedule. I’ll need to wake up earlier, pack his lunches, pack his breakfast, etc. So basically I have to learn to be less lazy.
3. On that note, I think I need to get back in the swing of freezer meals. Lindsay cooks once a week, we have Bible Study once a week, and it would be really nice if at least one other night was taken care of. It just seems that all the easy freezer meal food is unhealthy. What I’m looking for in a make-ahead meal is something I just throw in the oven. Not something I marinate and then still have to grill or something. Have any of you ever done those make-ahead meals that you throw in the crock pot? I’ve seen them on Pinterest. I could be interested in something like that.
4. I got a cardboard cut on my thumb knuckle the other day. Why the heck do those hurt so bad??
5. My iPhone battery has been draining quickly lately. I hope that’s not a bad sign. I have no plans to buy a new one anytime soon. This thing is basically a small computer, there is no reason it should need to be replaced a year and a half after I got it. I WILL NOT.
6. Have a good weekend, friends!