1. Lime nail polish. I’m currently wearing Sally Hansen’s Lickity Lou Lime… or something like that. It feels fun and summery.
2. Jansen’s funny sayings. “I here!” when he runs into a room. “Ayk up!” after he pretends to sleep.
3. Shock Top Raspberry Wheat beer.
4. #shereadstruth (here)
5. My husband in freshly dry cleaned dress shirts. There’s just something about a man in nice clothes. Amiright?
6. The heat. All of you people posting about how hot it is outside, shut your mouths. At least it isn’t snowing. Let’s all just have some sweet tea and be happy.
7. Friends who are always there. Friends who text me just because. Friends who love me and put up with me.
8. Harry Potter. (Love/hate… still got the anxiety!) What is the world am I going to read when I’m done with this series?? I may have withdrawls. I feel like this is the longest book I have ever read. I’m going to miss these kids.
9. Pandora 90’s Pop station. It’s just so darn good.
10. Toddler excitement. Everything IS THE BEST. SO FUN. OMG. The giggles, the joy, the newness of everything. Toddlerhood has to be the very best stage.